Spyder Garage

Default GPS and XM Radio mount?

I recently bought a 2021 RT Limited and wanted to add a Garmin Zumo GPS and a Sirius XM Onyx Plus receiver. Does anyone know of a mounting system that will hold both at the same time?
    2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

One option is to go with RAM mounts. They make a 3-way ball that can be used to split the devices apart from a single mounting point. Lamonster has this as one choice of a mounting base. http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...er-motorcycle/
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Just stream the XM app via bluetooth through the Zumo to your helmet communicator or directly to your helmet communicator from your cell phone. No need for mounting the an additional piece of electronics on dash! My iPhone is normally on my side while I drive or on it's mount on the handlebar.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ColemanJ View Post
    Just stream the XM app via bluetooth through the Zumo to your helmet communicator or directly to your helmet communicator from your cell phone. No need for mounting the an additional piece of electronics on dash! My iPhone is normally on my side while I drive or on it's mount on the handlebar.
    Where I live and ride a lot has no cell service. I tried connecting my phone to the stock stereo but constantly lost signal for many miles.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RayBJ View Post
    One option is to go with RAM mounts. They make a 3-way ball that can be used to split the devices apart from a single mounting point. Lamonster has this as one choice of a mounting base. http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...er-motorcycle/
    I was looking at those mounts...trying to pick the one that will work.