Spyder Garage

Default For Sale: 2018 Spyder F-3 Limited

Selling my Spyder F-3 Limited with only 7K miles on it! I purchased it new, and it has factory driver and passenger heated grips, battery tender, Garmin 40 series GPS as well as the
    BRP GPS to show in dash from your cell phone, 3 brake pedal extension for people with longer or shorter legs, 2 windshields, fog lights by BRP, rear passenger cup holder, mirror supports by Squared Away Company, Spyder cover, and a Extended warranty until 4/27/2023. Dealers down here are asking around $20,000 for their, I thought a fair price for it to sell would be $17,900! Nothing is wrong with it, I am just getting up in age and need to quit riding motorcycles!
    Never been in an accident, no scratches or skin places, It is perfect! If interested call me at 229-237-3056 John in South Georgia! Don't know if I can post pictures, but I can text or email them to you if you have an interest! Thanks
    tried to load photo's, it said my were too lar
    SOLD
    Last edited by south GA Farm Boy; 07-16-2021 at 11:19 AM. Reason: sold

Spyder Garage

I just picked up a "new-to-me" 2018 F3 Limited. From your description of the extra goodies (particularly the extended warranty), $17900 is a very fair price! I am curious about the mirror supports you mentioned, by Squared Away Company. Do you have a link to their website (if they have one)? I wasn't able to find that company with a Google search.

Spyder Garage

Farm Boy I thought I was finished riding so I sold my F3 Daytona. Thee month later I could not stands not having a bike, so went out and got a Ryker to play mess with.
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman37 View Post
    I just picked up a "new-to-me" 2018 F3 Limited. From your description of the extra goodies (particularly the extended warranty), $17900 is a very fair price! I am curious about the mirror supports you mentioned, by Squared Away Company. Do you have a link to their website (if they have one)? I wasn't able to find that company with a Google search.
    look on home page with list of vendors. https://www.spyderlovers.com/spyders....php?zoneid=32

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Go to the home page here on Spyderlovers, look down the screened you will see Squared Away!