Spyder Garage

Default Strobe brakes (combining spyderpops and tricled?)

I have a question about the brake stobe lights? Spyderpops makes a run,turn, brake with strobe LED set. I saw it this weekend at the Ohio rally on a 18 RT. I liked how they looked and worked. The turn signal on the top case, bottom case and saddle bag blinked for turn signals vs the tric led only has the saddle bag LED blink (I believe) and the 3rd4th led kit (top and bottom case)doesn’t have turn signal. It’s solid and run or brake only. My dad has a tricled double stobe bulb that mounts to the bottom of the license plate. It’s really eye catching. Picture below. Dads going to trade his old 15 RTL in when he gets home. He said take it off. There’s no holes etc and the dealer won’t give anymore for it. Can I run both the plate brake LED stobe and the spyderpops run, turn brake with strobe LED strips? I saw spyderpops blinks 3 times, the stobes on the plate would not sync but boy would that catch some eyes.

Here are the two products I want to combine. I think it will work. I just liked how the turn signals work on spyderpops vs no turn signals on tricled accept saddle unless they have changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    I have a question about the brake stobe lights? Spyderpops makes a run,turn, brake with strobe LED set. I saw it this weekend at the Ohio rally on a 18 RT. I liked how they looked and worked. The turn signal on the top case, bottom case and saddle bag blinked for turn signals vs the tric led only has the saddle bag LED blink (I believe) and the 3rd4th led kit (top and bottom case)doesn’t have turn signal. It’s solid and run or brake only. My dad has a tricled double stobe bulb that mounts to the bottom of the license plate. It’s really eye catching. Picture below. Dads going to trade his old 15 RTL in when he gets home. He said take it off. There’s no holes etc and the dealer won’t give anymore for it. Can I run both the plate brake LED stobe and the spyderpops run, turn brake with strobe LED strips? I saw spyderpops blinks 3 times, the stobes on the plate would not sync but boy would that catch some eyes.

Here are the two products I want to combine. I think it will work. I just liked how the turn signals work on spyderpops vs no turn signals on tricled accept saddle unless they have changed.
    What is the question?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Just another option to look at. Maybe easier https://www.rivcoproducts.com/shop/i...ndian/somakit/

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    What is the question?
    Can both products be used at same time? Or does one strobe cancel other out because of wiring and not in sync?

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can both products be used at same time? Or does one strobe cancel other out because of wiring and not in sync?
    I guess I'm not understanding why you think strobes need to be in sync. I doubt they will be.

Will they overload the circuit? Probably not.

Will they cancel each other out? They shouldn't. The strobe circuitry is built into the lights themselves, not the brake light wires.

Try it and see if you like the affect. You're not going to hurt anything.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I use a "smart light bar" from Admore Lighting. It has a white strobe that pulses several times when you first apply the brake, and a sophisticated accelerometer sensor to detect rapid deceleration (from throttle release or downshifting) and will activate the Light Bar brake light automatically. It also has progressive amber turn signals, and you can adjust the sensitivity of the sensors on a phone app.

https://admorelighting.com/product/a...v=707f3a40153b

2022 Spyder RT Limited Sea to Sky Mystery Blue