Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Can Shock spring adjusters improve the ride/handling?

Is there anyone on here that have Value Accessories front shock spring adjusters? I am curious to see if they improve the ride any.
    2021 RT Limited
    Asphalt Grey
    Lamonster RT phone mount
    Sena SMH-10
    Lamonster Belt Tensioner w/ larger roller
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Garmin's GPS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Are they the same a Baja Rons?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes that is who they come from.
    2021 RT Limited
    Asphalt Grey
    Lamonster RT phone mount
    Sena SMH-10
    Garmin's GPS

Spyder Garage

I have bajaron shock adjusters. Makes a load of difference in the curves with wife on the back. She noticed the difference in the outside lean immediately. I love them with his swaybar and car front tires it’s the ultimate setup.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

They make it nice to dial in the suspension when the shocks don't have adjustment rings. BajaRon also has a special spring compression tool he rents if you do it yourself. Send the tool back and he sends refund.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gerald37 View Post
    Is there anyone on here that have Value Accessories front shock spring adjusters? I am curious to see if they improve the ride any.
    IMHO, I would get the sway bar before the shock adjusters..... the adjusters work pretty much the way Can-Am's original ( adjustable shocks ) worked.... the more the Pre-load the harsher the ride will get, that's the trade-off. The less spring travel you have - the less compliant the ride .... A SWAY-BAR won't have that effect .... Good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Heres my opinion,I have the swaybar and the adjusters.I got the bar first and it helped a little with lean in the curves but also increased the harshness ever so slightly when hitting bumps with only one front wheel which makes sense bc the in that scenario the bar acts to resist the upward movement of the tire that hits the bump which translates to you feeling the bump.When hitting a bump with both wheels,like a parking lot speed bump then the sway bar twists in its brackets and offers no resistance to the movement of the wheels.I ride 2 up loaded(lol)pretty much all the time so that sway bar really is kinda weak for my needs but when I do ride solo It feels a little tighter in the curves.Now the spring adjusters will increase the harshness in every situation but again its barely noticeable.
    The reason I got the adjusters was for ground clearance only.I was scraping a little on driveway aprons and I also like to go offroad a bit.I found that with 2 turns up from stock Im not scraping but if I was riding solo most of the time I probably wouldnt bother with the adjusters.
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder01 View Post
    Heres my opinion,I have the swaybar and the adjusters.I got the bar first and it helped a little with lean in the curves but also increased the harshness ever so slightly when hitting bumps with only one front wheel which makes sense bc the in that scenario the bar acts to resist the upward movement of the tire that hits the bump which translates to you feeling the bump.When hitting a bump with both wheels,like a parking lot speed bump then the sway bar twists in its brackets and offers no resistance to the movement of the wheels.I ride 2 up loaded(lol)pretty much all the time so that sway bar really is kinda weak for my needs but when I do ride solo It feels a little tighter in the curves.Now the spring adjusters will increase the harshness in every situation but again its barely noticeable.
    The reason I got the adjusters was for ground clearance only.I was scraping a little on driveway aprons and I also like to go offroad a bit.I found that with 2 turns up from stock Im not scraping but if I was riding solo most of the time I probably wouldnt bother with the adjusters.
    I am going to order the sway bar and install it. I think I may also later order the shock adjusters just to raise the nose a little. I do have Lamonsters skid plate on the front of mine. I have Federal car tires on the front and General tire on the rear.
    2021 RT Limited
    Asphalt Grey
    Lamonster RT phone mount
    Sena SMH-10
    Garmin's GPS