Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    I put mine on my F3 yesterday. No riding impressions yet, but they took 2oz each to balance. These were put on to replace the stock tires which simply would not balance. One of the stock tires was over 125 thousandths (1/8”) out of round.
    2 oz. EACH ..... I hope the installer placed the colored Dots in the correct spots ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    2 oz. EACH ..... I hope the installer placed the colored Dots in the correct spots ..... Mike
    NO colored dots on these Mike
    T.P.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by T.P. View Post
    NO colored dots on these Mike
    T.P.
    Interesting ...... I know others here have reported their Q-5's used very little or no weights ..... thanks ....Mike

Spyder Garage

Well I put a coupla forty miles on them. Dead smooth up to 80, no vibrations. Since the vibration is why I replaced the old tires I consider it a success. As for traction, I was able to lift a front tire at will, or get the back to step out with the stockers. If these have more traction, then good for me. My wife's ryker, sure. I can throw that into a corner hard enough to break both front tires loose and push through the turn, but I've never been traction limited on the spyder.
    2019 F3S SM6
    2019 F3S SM6 , Black metallic with pearl color change

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Interesting ...... I know others here have reported their Q-5's used very little or no weights ..... thanks ....Mike
    I just installed this tire on my wife's f3 wheel. As reported no dots. No tire shop would touch doing it stating their tire machine would not handle the raised center hub, and of course the local CanAm dealership would not do it as I didn't purchase the tire from them, so I changed it myself. Next step is using my Mac P balancer. Will see how much it takes.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    I just installed this tire on my wife's f3 wheel. As reported no dots. No tire shop would touch doing it stating their tire machine would not handle the raised center hub, and of course the local CanAm dealership would not do it as I didn't purchase the tire from them, so I changed it myself. Next step is using my Mac P balancer. Will see how much it takes.
    Interesting about not being able to do it because of the " raised center hub " ..... folks here have reported that they've had the new stile " fixed hub " done at Walmart & Discount tire without any issues about the " hub " ..... glad to hear you were able to " DIY " it yourself ....Mike