Spyder Garage

Question fender light issue

Hello All,
    I am a total newbie to Spyders and this forum and unfortunately don't have anyone around here that rides one to ask. Everyone I ride with are on 2 wheels. Anyway, I just bought a used 2015 RT SE6 and one of the white front fender lights is out. I have searched everywhere to try to find a replacement and am not having any luck. Started thinking that maybe all the lights on the fender are connected but then why would only the white one be out? Can anyone point me in the right direction with what I need to do?
    I'm sure I sound like a moron please go easy on me.

Spyder Garage

Had the same thing on my 2018 F3-T. Ordered the part from BRP. You have to take the wheel and fender off to make it an easier job. I downloaded the service manual and that made it much easier. Not hard just time consuming.

Life is not good or bad, it's just Life. Deal with it!

2018 F-3T, 2016 2500 Ram 4x4, 2020 VW Cross Sport, 2012 Travel trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

either wire or bad LED. Check the connection for the light. Those rarely go out. May have to have someone help you remove the wheel to get to the screws to remove the led covers.

Sure does not look available anymore even for the 2014"s.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MamaRae View Post
    Hello All,
    I am a total newbie to Spyders and this forum and unfortunately don't have anyone around here that rides one to ask. Everyone I ride with are on 2 wheels. Anyway, I just bought a used 2015 RT SE6 and one of the white front fender lights is out. I have searched everywhere to try to find a replacement and am not having any luck. Started thinking that maybe all the lights on the fender are connected but then why would only the white one be out? Can anyone point me in the right direction with what I need to do?
    I'm sure I sound like a moron please go easy on me.
    I have a 14 RT with the BASIC fenders .... there is only one light ( mine are now amber.... Mike ) in the center of the fender in the front .... is this what you have ???? ... getting ther plastic cover off is a bit tricky. You have to push the front sides of the cover towards the rear of the fender then remove bulb and replace .... wear gloves - don't touch the glass ... if you do clean it with a bit of alcohol .... if you own an S model or LTD .... it's already and LED bulb and more likely a wire is broke .... they last almost forever .... good luck ....PS in the future the more info you give us the better we can help you .... annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd