Transitioning from 2-wheel bikes (BMW R1200 GS Adventure and 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT, I was disappointed with the CanAm's performance and sporty feel. Sure, I can twist the throttle farther and faster - but it just didn't do it for me. After reading several reviews, I bought one. Installation was super simple - what a difference! It's still not a fast bike. I'm not winning any stop-light races. But that isn't my thing either. That said, throttle reaction is way more sporty and it feels a lot more like my 2-wheelers. It was a good investment for me. With almost 400 miles on the bike, I am starting to get used to it. And I am liking it more and more. I'm sure it will continue to get better. My wife rides with me a lot and she likes it too (especially with the comfort seat and passenger armrests). Compared to my other bikes, it is a bug collector (way more front end) and hungrier at the gas pump. I was spoiled with the GS - with an 8 gallon gas tank and 50mpgs, I had a long time between fill-ups. Surprisingly, wind deflection is not as good as the Goldwing or BMW - especially for my passenger, unless the windscreen is all the way up and then I have to look through it. I'd love to hear others experience with wings and air deflectors.

Safe riding