Spyder Garage

Default Anyone installed the 2-up spring on their Ryker?

I have tried the search function and can't find an answer to my question.

Has anyone installed the 2 up spring on a Ryker 900 ACE and if so what, if any, difference did it make?

Spyder Garage

I put one on my 600 and can't feel much difference it still goes down to the stop and I'm only 80kg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-26-2021 at 10:12 PM. Reason: ' not , ;-)

Spyder Garage

Wonder if Progressive Springs has any plans for the Ryker - I swear by them for improving ride and handling on fork suspensions ...
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190

Spyder Garage

I installed the 2 up spring. Did the labor myself, waste of time, not much improvement at all. My wife and I are not lightweights, but well within the capacity of the Ryker. I now have a rear shock on order with Elka which is ordered to your weight and performance preferences.
    2019 Ryker 900
    Goodies list: 2up seating with Can-am comfort seats and foldable back rest / Can-am handguards and deflectors / LinQ top case / Can-am tank bag / Elka Stage 3 rear shock / Baja Ron anti-sway bar / AdvancedSportTouring helmet locks / Providence cup holder w/ABC bottle cage / SlingMods parking brake lock / keyless "Duo" frunk lock / front fender sequential LED turn signal and running lights / brake light flashers / Shift Jockey w/Twisted Shifterz Shift Knob / rear turn signal mod

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone. I didn't think it would make much of a difference. If I need to guess I'll just upgrade the entire shock.