Spyder Garage

Default Rear speakers for a 2016 RTSE6

A lot of months ago I went in and shut off my rear speakers because I thought they would be unnecessary. But I have been trying to go back to turning them on. If I remember correctly I went into audio, speakers, and it gave me a choice between both, front or front and rear. Now when I go back in it only gives me the choice of speaker on or off. How do I get my rear speakers back? Thanks so much, Peter

Spyder Garage

Here goes, in your preferences select External Speakers, then select ON. Next, go back and select Fader, then to the right one more time and and start pushing the Fader selection as down as you want to adjust the balance of the speakers from all Front (F7) to all Rear (R7). Selecting Center will balance them equally front and rear. I do not remember if you have to press Set to lock in the settings. I tested it on my Spyder by turning off the ignition once I had the speakers broadcasting all from the rear ones, but did not leave the ignition off very long and when I turned it back on the sound came from the rear speakers. Since I use a Bluetooth headset I just shut off the external speakers as I never use them and did not press Set and when I went back to check in about 5 min they were set to Off.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    A lot of months ago I went in and shut off my rear speakers because I thought they would be unnecessary. But I have been trying to go back to turning them on. If I remember correctly I went into audio, speakers, and it gave me a choice between both, front or front and rear. Now when I go back in it only gives me the choice of speaker on or off. How do I get my rear speakers back? Thanks so much, Peter
    Try turning that setting to - ON .... I think that will solve this issue ..... good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys.