Spyder Garage

Default Is there a Wind tunnel video of 2020+ Spyder RT Ltd?

Has anyone seen / found a video of the wind tunnel test on the 2020+ spyder rt limited. I think it would be interesting to see the aerodynamics of the Spyder RT and determine if any body modification could reduce drag for better highway speeds and gas mileage.
    2021 Sea to Sky , cyclops light, front fender light/turn signal, rear run/brake/ turn signal LED strip, BRP floor board light Green

Spyder Garage

If U found one, do not hesitate to share, wasn't on my searchlist, but could be a good movie to watch...
    the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it........

Spyder F3s 2019 All Black ( Named it: Brutus)
    Carbon Items added, just for looks
    Upgraded Shocks Trac-Tive, Rear hi/lo and rebound adjustable, with Hydraulic Pre-Load adjuster
    fronts hi/lo and rebound adjustable, custom made by the Trac-Tive Guru's
    Swaybar (Ron's)
    Tyres Front Michelin Cross Climate+ 175/60-15
    Rear, for 2022 still a Kenda, next Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/55R15
    Exhaust Bone stock, with a RLS Cat- Delete
    Custom ECU-Mapping, rewritten/adapted to my Ridingstyle
    Pedalbox, Awesome Upgrade...
    2019 F3s , O.E.M. Black, Black, Black

Spyder Garage

The difference is probably only in the size of the barn door one is trying to push through the atmosphere; the MY2020/2021 RTs have a somewhat smaller door.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Deleted

Spyder Garage

Funny, Just saw this post. I took my first longish ride this last week/weekend by riding to the Hot Springs Rally. 350+ miles each way and a total of 1,015 miles total for the rally and round trip. It was very hot the entire time. I kept thinking to myself that there is no doubt BRP wind tunnel tested the 2021 RTL’s (Sea to Sky model for me) as there is absolutely no air movement within the cockpit! If I stuck my hands out to the side or straight up I could feel some cooling air and if a sat as straight up as i possibly could I could get some cooling air into the eye port of my helmet...but strictly within the cockpit area it is completely still air. That doesn’t happen by accident, so there is surely a video, just probably not made public. The no air will be great In cool or wet weather riding but I didn’t find it so great in miserably hot/humid weather.

Can’t wait to get the adjustable upper and lower side wings installed and see how much difference it makes. Overall I enjoyed the trip and the Spyder immensely, no regrets with my purchase at all.