Spyder Garage

Default Turn signals not showing on the dash??

I washed my 2020 rally. The turn signals work but don't show on the dash. I sure think they use to. Any ideas what could be wrong? I need to go to the dealership for the wheel nut recall soon anyway.

Spyder Garage

I don't know specifically what is wrong, but, yes, your turn signal indicators should show up on your dash as a blinking green light. Since the problem occurred after you washed your machine, it's natural to think water got into something. It is also possible that you broke a connection somewhere. Start by letting a fan blow gently into the dash area over night; that may dry out any water. Unfortunately, you may have permanently damaged something too, and that won't be cured by drying. A trip to the dealer would be necessary. Not much help, I'm afraid, but it is a place to start.
    BS

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrest View Post
    I don't know specifically what is wrong, but, yes, your turn signal indicators should show up on your dash as a blinking green light. Since the problem occurred after you washed your machine, it's natural to think water got into something. It is also possible that you broke a connection somewhere. Start by letting a fan blow gently into the dash area over night; that may dry out any water. Unfortunately, you may have permanently damaged something too, and that won't be cured by drying. A trip to the dealer would be necessary. Not much help, I'm afraid, but it is a place to start.
    BS
    If it turns out YOU and WATER were the problem, and You have to pay to fix it, I would do what 100's of others here have done .... just add LED's to the mirrors, and tap into the OEM turn signal wires..... they work much better the the OEM set-up ..... good luck ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the suggestion. Ryker is still under warranty and I would think the dash should be at least water resistant.

Spyder Garage

Was it a hand wash or a power wash? I.m not trying to case trouble, just avoid it .
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Sorry for the late update on this. I had installed a slingmod elec outlet bracket a while ago. Turns out that if you move your handlebars to the forward most position you can completely hide the turnsignal dash lights. Another example of ryker being fine and just user error.