Spyder Garage

Default having trouble streaming bluetooth to my Sena SRL

Okay so first I have Shoei Neotech II helmets with Sena SRL in both. I just upgraded my phone from a Samsung Galaxy S8 to an S 21. With the 8 it was easy to stream via bluetooth to both helmets at once. With the new 21 I can't get that to work. On the 8 there was a simple switch to throw to bluetooth to two seperate devices. On the 21 you have to go to the advanced setting where there is a music share switch. I threw that and then down below you have to click which two devices to share to. Did that. Yesterday it worked and now today no matter what I do it won't do both. Just plays in one helmet and then if you try and make it play in both it just switches helmet. I am at a loss., I guess we can each carry a phone but it should work.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Doc McCoy View Post
    Okay so first I have Shoei Neotech II helmets with Sena SRL in both. I just upgraded my phone from a Samsung Galaxy S8 to an S 21. With the 8 it was easy to stream via bluetooth to both helmets at once. With the new 21 I can't get that to work. On the 8 there was a simple switch to throw to bluetooth to two seperate devices. On the 21 you have to go to the advanced setting where there is a music share switch. I threw that and then down below you have to click which two devices to share to. Did that. Yesterday it worked and now today no matter what I do it won't do both. Just plays in one helmet and then if you try and make it play in both it just switches helmet. I am at a loss., I guess we can each carry a phone but it should work.
    If you haven't already tried it, I would suggest you delete all pairings on both of the helmets and then re-pair again. If it worked once, it should work every time.

Spyder Garage

Got it fixed. On the Samsung Galaxy there is a pull down menu on the top of the phone. It can be used to clear things etc. There is also a media thing you can go to. In the media section only one helmet was selected. Once the Verizon rep selected the other helmet both played the music just fine. Taking both helmets up to the Verizon store was the right thing to do for me. I would have never found that media button.

Spyder Garage

glad you was able to correct the issue.
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles