Thread: Web Boards

Spyder Garage

Default Web Boards

boards.jpg

Bought momma a new 21 RT and these won't fit. They're off her 2013 RT-S. I don't think these are made any longer. They're in great shape. I should be getting the heel & toe shifter from the dealer. I want $200 for all plus shipping. I'm in the Tampa area and will be leaving for the summer on June 15th. So I need to ship these over the next few days unless you'll be in Gatlinburg or Maggie Valley in the next few weeks.

Spyder Garage

Default Pink Web Boards

Also posting this here as I don't think many guys will want these . These were on my wife's 2013 RT-S. Just got her a new 21 RT and can't use these. I want $200 for all including shipping. We are in the Tampa area but will be leaving for the summer on June 15th so they need to be mailed out in the next few days unless you're going to be in the Gatlinburg/Maggie Valley area in the next few weeks.
    boards.jpg

Spyder Garage

Sent PM
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Dang, almost had a hot buyer. Apparently these boards will only fit an RT with the manual shift. Guess we'll have to wait till the fall to sell them when we get back from our trip.

Spyder Garage

Dang, almost had a hot buyer. Apparently these boards will only fit an RT with a manual shift so we'll have to wait till we get back in the fall from our summer trip.

Spyder Garage

I spoke with Bill Boodah who made theses boards to clarify fitment . He said : Yes, they will fit the pegged BRP RT. If you install them on a automatic, you will see the notches for the heel / toe shifter. Also if you install these boards on a manual shift YOU WILL need the heel/ toe shifter. As far as I know, these were only built by Web Boards and Seal boards fabricated them at one time too. In other words, the BRP shifter WILL NOT with the Web Boards.. hope this helps. ….
    He also told me these were a special run of pink for Valentine’s Day probably 2014…If the machine anyone wants to install them on has BRP FLOORBOARDS they won’t work but they will replace either SM OR SE RTmodels but will need the heel toe shifter for the SM model as OEM stock won’t work.
    If pink doesn’t work these are easily painted.
    These are rare boards and Bill doesn’t make them anymore..so an early RT OWNER will get a good deal!!

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am surprised that they are still around. The price is great, and the boards are the best looking around for the 2010-2019 RT. I had them on my 2014 RT and loved them. I understand the hesitation because they are pink, but that is what paint is for.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Had a couple inquires about these, but as I mentioned we're away for the summer and won't be home until Oct/Nov. Thought about bringing them with us, but they would have taken up a lot of room in the trailer and who knows if they would have sold. Sorry, but you'll have to wait till we get back.

Spyder Garage

Had a couple inquiries about these. But as I mentioned, we're away for the summer. We'll be back Oct/Nov.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have a friend that has a set of web boards. She had a 2013 RTL with brp floorboards. I made them fit with no modifications, no drilling, and no damage to her factory boards. Simple and secure. It can be done.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Default Web Boards

I am at work and saw these. I just bought a 2015 rt-s sm6 and dont like the floor boards that are on there. I do have the heal/toe shifter. i need to look at it more. I am assuming these will fit my spyder. Let me know when you get back Home. and maybe we can work something out . might be easier to text me or call and remind me about the floor boards. my number 563-593-1136.my name is Barry Kustes. address is 808 19th Ave N Clinton, Ia 52732
    Thank you,
    Barry

Spyder Garage

I spoke with Bill Boodah who made theses boards to clarify fitment. He said - "Yes, they will fit the pegged BRP RT. If you install them on an automatic, you will see the notches for the heel/toe shifter. Also if you install these boards on a manual shift YOU WILL need the heel/toe shifter." As far as I know, these were only built by Web Boards and Seal boards fabricated them at one time too. In other words, the BRP shifter WILL NOT work with the Web Boards.. Hope this helps. ….
    He also told me these were a special run of pink for Valentine’s Day probably 2014… If the machine anyone wants to install them on has BRP FLOORBOARDS they won’t work but they will replace either SM OR SE RT models but will need the heel/toe shifter for the SM model as OEM stock won’t work.
    If pink doesn’t work these are easily painted.
    These are rare boards and Bill doesn’t make them anymore... so an early RT owner will get a good deal!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-17-2021 at 09:28 PM. Reason: work ;-)

Spyder Garage

Okay, we are back. Two of you sent me a PM on here and I responded yesterday. So if I don't hear from either one of you, then they're available to whoever wants them. Thanks.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-30-2021 at 05:08 PM. Reason: hear... ?? ;-)

Spyder Garage

Sold!!!

Spyder Garage

Sold!!!