Spyder Garage

Smile lamonster i have a 2 part ?

1. The mid level rt says for the price it comes with the semi-automatic but then under accessories it lists as a add on do you know which is the truth.

2. i was looking at the 2010 rs it seems to me the only thing different is the color will this model be out sooner than the rt.

FYI i just finished pricing out the 09 with accessories i wanted and now because the rt will be available i must reconsider everything again. DAM YOU BRP. If i have to say i am leaning toward the mid-level rt.

thanks Roger

Roger

Spyder Garage

1. The mid level rt says for the price it comes with the semi-automatic but then under accessories it lists as a add on do you know which is the truth.
    I think it comes with the "option" for the semi auto but it is not part of the package. This is not available in the base model RT

2. i was looking at the 2010 rs it seems to me the only thing different is the color will this model be out sooner than the rt.
    I don't know for sure but my guess is it won't.

Spyder Garage

Same here, I put in for 3 quote's!
    1). mid-level RT, semi-automatic fog lights, and rear speakers.
    2). mid-level RT, semi-automatic, fog lights, rear speakers, and GPS.
    3). All of the above, plus the Trailer with Hitch package

I am waiting for my quote still.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Smile quotes

I put in for 2 quotes 1 for a loaded rs and 1 for a mid rt with auto,fogs,rear speakers.

Roger