Spyder Garage

Default A 2012-2019 RT Windscreen by 7JUROCK will fit on a 2020 RT

Not sure if this has been posted before but the 7JUROCK website does not show a windscreen for the 2020 RT. It does show one for the 2012-2019 RT.

Having been an avid reader of this forum I know that a 2019RT windscreen will mechanically fit a 2020RT so I went ahead and bought one.

I installed it yesterday and it fit fine, no problem. One thing I noticed right away was that the 2 vent holes are not in the same place. The vent holes in the one I bought match the 2 holes in the windscreen lift arm but the slots on my OEM are above this point.

I haven't been for a ride yet so I don't know if I will notice any difference but there must be some reason that BRP moved the vent slots (different aeros on the 2020RT I presume). I can't imagine that their would be a huge difference.

I will try to post a photo later.

Spyder Garage

Call 7Jurock and ask them. Nice people and easy to deal with. There was a lot of calls when I wanted a custom w/s made to my specs and they were very understanding and patient. When it was done, they charged no more than a stock w/s of the same height.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I doubt you'll feel any noticable difference with the vent holes from one bike to the next. I've got (5) different windscreens with varying vent holes (or none at all) and I can't feel the difference.