Spyder Garage

Default 2015-2016 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM6

Just some quick background info on me. I have been a member of this site since 2013. My wife and I are looking to upgrade from our prior ride which was a 2013 RT-S SM5. We really enjoyed that bike but want to upgrade to pretty much the same thing with the benefits of the 1330 engine and 6 speed transmission. Here is the wish list:

Year: 2015 or 2016
    Transmission: Manual Clutch (SM6)
    Color: Red or Blue
    Mileage: Less than 10K
    Condition: Excellent and Prefer it to be Stock

I recognize that this may be a hard find as we have been half-heartedly looking for the last 2 years and not seen much that motivated us to make a purchase. This is my first time reaching out to the forum, which is what I should have done a couple of years ago

If this search turns up nothing, then we might consider a 2014 in White. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

You might try sduskin on here he ticks all your boxes. It's black and it's a 2014 but hard to find a manual tranny as most go for semi auto. He's on here around page 4 of sale by owner
    Goodluck

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-back-for-sale!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-09-2021 at 05:18 PM. Reason: OP - Spelling; added link

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Transam87020 View Post
    You might try sduskin on here he ticks all your boxes. It's black and it's a 2014 but hard to find a manual tranny as most go for semi auto. He's on here around page 4 of sale by owner
    Goodluck

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-back-for-sale!
    This is the ultimate deal for anyone looking a manual spyder. At that price, you can't go wrong. Fly in, and ride it back home.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Hi Everyone - Just an FYI that I found exactly what I was looking for. A 2016 RT-S SM6 in Red with 5300 miles. I will post pictures when it gets delivered. Thanks.