Spyder Garage

Default Need Can-Am comfort seat

I need a new in the box Can-Am comfort seat for a 2016 spider RT. The one I ordered from the dealer keeps getting back ordered. Thanks for your help, Peter

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What's wrong with a used one? Post under WTB and you may have some luck. That's how I got mine a few years back.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Used might be the way to go. I have now had three comfort seats and neither ever wore out. They went away with the trade ins. Very good seat compared to the OEM (for the money).

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I also am looking for a CanAm Spyder Comfort Seat (2012 RTS) - I don't mind purchasing used! Is there a better seat for my Spyder that will give me more than 1.97 inches? I have 35" inseams, my legs need to stretch out!

I'm adding touring pegs. So that'll help when I don't have to brake!

Where is WTB? I see a FS thread, but didn't find the WTB even after searching. Maybe I just need to post in the FS thread?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLinder View Post
    I also am looking for a CanAm Spyder Comfort Seat (2012 RTS) - I don't mind purchasing used! Is there a better seat for my Spyder that will give me more than 1.97 inches? I have 35" inseams, my legs need to stretch out!

I'm adding touring pegs. So that'll help when I don't have to brake!

Where is WTB? I see a FS thread, but didn't find the WTB even after searching. Maybe I just need to post in the FS thread?
    Yes the for sale category...when you create a new post it gives you a list of various prefix options, scroll thru, wtb being one of them.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-08-2021 at 04:51 PM. Reason: options
    2014 RTL Platinum