Spyder Garage

Default God bless our men and women in the United States Armed Services.

Sometime this weekend please bow your head in a moment of silence for all the men and women that served in the armed services of our country over the years. Pray for the souls of those lost and pray for the safety of those serving now in these tumultuous times. God bless America.

Spyder Garage

LORD GRANT ME THE SENILITY TO FORGET THE PEOPLE I NEVER LIKED,
    THE GOOD FORTUNE TO RUN INTO THE ONES I DO LIKE,
    AND THE EYE SIGHT TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

2016 Spyder RTS

Spyder Garage

I always feel that the primary way to thank and honor those we have lost in service is to pray for those now in service.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

A lot of our vets wear hats saying so. My dad did. I try to go out of my way to tell them thank you. I will never know what it is to go to war. But I can tell in their eyes that it means a lot to them to hear a simple 'Thank You!' Especially the Viet Nam vets.

Even if you don't agree with the war, it doesn't lessen the sacrifice that these men and women made on our behalf. We sent them, they answered the call and did their duty. It deserves our eternal gratitude.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    Sometime this weekend please bow your head in a moment of silence for all the men and women that served in the armed services of our country over the years. Pray for the souls of those lost and pray for the safety of those serving now in these tumultuous times. God bless America.
    .... and sending many ............. Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    A lot of our vets wear hats saying so. My dad did. I try to go out of my way to tell them thank you. I will never know what it is to go to war. But I can tell in their eyes that it means a lot to them to hear a simple 'Thank You!' Especially the Viet Nam vets.

Even if you don't agree with the war, it doesn't lessen the sacrifice that these men and women made on our behalf. We sent them, they answered the call and did their duty. It deserves our eternal gratitude.
    completely. I never tire of hearing 'thank you for your service'
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    Better yet, walk straight up to a vet, look him or her straight in the eyes, extend a hand of friendship if possible, and thank them sincerely for their service. That means a lot more than anonymous prayers, however sincere those may be. We need to hear from you personally. Thank you.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Thanks to all those who served, and of course a special thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Memorial Day honors the fallen. Those men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in the service to our great nation. Their families sacrificed, as well. We shall be eternally grateful, because freedom isn’t free. That price was paid in blood. Please say a prayer to wish Godspeed to our fellow Americans who perished.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Armed Forces Day
    Honors those in uniform

Veterans Day
    Honors those who have hung up their uniforms

Memorial Day
    Honors those who never made it out of uniform

God Bless America
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

A BIG +1 to all the above posts.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

The truth be known, we should give thanks every day for our armed forces and first responders. They deserve it.

Spyder Garage

This "Memorial Day” remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice:

You were, are, and always will be an “American Hero” One of “Gods Heroes”! You served us on soils of lands afar with your blood, sweat & tears. Memorial Day is meant for “You” a day to say “Thank You” for all of you who gave your all….. because now you lie in your heavenly grave with our Lord and Savior who protects you from any further harm.
    We are Thanking You, one and all, each and every “Veteran” who served and died on behalf of us in every military battle. Because of you, we have a Memorial Day. Today, we can raise our Flag, place our hand over our hearts, sing our National Anthem and say” God Bless America”.
    Today, we can have a picnic with our family with a hot dog or hamburger. We can go camping, laugh and joke around with each other. That’s OK with me, but can we remember first and foremost that the day belongs to the men and women who gave their lives for us and our freedoms? Does that sound right to you? I think we should be saying God Bless America and not burning our Flag. We should not be allowing our flag to be stomped on! This is the ultimate insult to those who died for it. Instead of looking around at each other with hate in our hearts and burning down cities, perhaps we should take this time to look at each other with a renewed sense of kindness, love and respect. I believe that those who gave their lives in every war would want us to look upon each other that way.
    Our military is second to none! It will never be out trained or out beaten by any other nation. “Unless”, we allow that to happen. We have for centuries had the “Greatest Military” on our planet who have defended this great Nation. I am so “Proud” of every single one of our members serving us now and those who will serve us in the future. It is inevitable that names will be added to the lists of those past Heroes at our Memorial Day Services.
    Those who chose to serve in the Military, did so knowing that they may be called to action at any time, and that they may never return home. They have a grave stone that this weekend their families will visit, place flowers upon, clean around it and say prayers. The rest of us probably will celebrate in a different fashion, perhaps wave a flag, then forget it’s true meaning.
    Whatever organization presents this Memorial Day service, whether it be the VFW, American Legion, Moose or Elks, it really doesn’t matter. Do it with the dignity, honor, and reverence to our men and women who lived and died in service to our Great Nation. We are living in times right now where our country is being questioned on its character. I pray that we have the courage to honor them by living up to that which they fought and died for.
    God Bless all of you & God Bless America.

Written by Anonymous

Young Man in Uniform.jpg
    GLIDE-ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Blue Belle" 2021 RTL Chrome in Petrol Blue
    2021 RTL Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Absolutely!

Memorial Day: Honoring and mourning the military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties while serving in the United States Armed Forces.

God Bless...

Spyder Garage

I never thought that a simple “God bless“ would cause so much controversy. The important thing is that we pray for the lives lost, we pray for our wounded, and we pray for those serving. Simple as that

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Armed Forces Day

God Bless our Men and Women in Service to the Great USA. May God protect you as you Fight to protect our country. Prayers Go out to Our Military's Safety. ...........
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue