Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth/radio stop working?

Hello,
    Out for a nice ride today. After supper I set up my bluetooth to the F3 like normal through BRP connect. Cruised 2 miles..... bluetooth stopped? Figured I must have set up wrong, music immediately starts playing again after some investigation ( the joy stick... you know how you can pause your music from it.... for some odd reason it was on pause mode??? Without me putting it on pause?). Weird, but whatever.
    I continue for 20 miles and it stops again..... I am almost home so I try to flip it to FM. I was unable to???? That never happened before???? So I pull over to investigate. Phone kept saying it couldn't connect to BRP connect.... still couldn't get F3 to switch to FM?????
    The only thing different was my food container opened up and lettuce and tomato went against the open trunk charger. Did moisture get into it and cause a short??? Doubtfull to me.... but? I certainly am not knowledgable enough to really say?
    So I continue ride home in silence. Make sure the trunk is cleaned from spilled food.... outlet looks good but let machine sit for a few hours. Start it briefly in the garage.... and every thing works like normal again.

Fluke? Food? Never happened in the first place?

Spyder Garage

The usb connection in the trunk are only for charging. The one in the glove box on dash is for brp connect. So the spilled food had nothing to do with it. My 18 F3L bluetooth will stop playing music at times. Drives me nuts. I usually turn off bike and let it power down and restart and all works again.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue