Spyder Garage

Default Got a new Sea2Sky - and now have a few questions?

Collected my Sea2Sky yesterday and had a nice 4 hour ride home. I have a few questions for those cleverer owners.
    1. When in cruise control, where are the icons to show it is "on" and "activated" on the dash. I could not see them.
    2. Is the rear suspension adjustable like my 2016.
    3. What do you think of the seat, I found it hard compared to my old one with a gel pad.
    4. While riding home in good bright conditions the dash colour kept changing from orange to black and white. I remember reading a post
    on this so will try to find it.
    As you can tell I have not had time to trawl through the handbook yet so please be kind.

Thanks,
    Alan.

Spyder Garage

Cruise on there is a small icon at very bottom of dash. With bike running turn cruise switch on and off. You will see it.
    Dash turns orange at dusk.
    Air suspension is automatic. A small built in compressor adds and deflates air to keep level at all times.
    That's all I know.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flier Tuck View Post
    Collected my Sea2Sky yesterday and had a nice 4 hour ride home. I have a few questions for those cleverer owners.
    1. When in cruise control, where are the icons to show it is "on" and "activated" on the dash. I could not see them.
    3. What do you think of the seat, I found it hard compared to my old one with a gel pad.
    4. While riding home in good bright conditions the dash colour kept changing from orange to black and white. I remember reading a post
    As you can tell I have not had time to trawl through the handbook yet so please be kind.

Thanks,
    Alan.
    The seat is some type of memory foam and you have to put miles on it. I now have almost 1000 miles on it and find it very comfortable (I'm very finicky, too!). Not sure about the dash - mine switches back and forth but not constantly. My biggest complaint is the software. So far I have not been able to get the STS to work well with my Sena.
    2021 Can Am Spyder Sea-to-Sky

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flier Tuck View Post

Thanks,
    Alan.
    How to change your display to color see post #2 in this link http://https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?139825-2021-RT-display-changing-fm-full-color-to-light-gray-what-s-going-on-!
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red