Spyder Garage

Default Squeaky dash on 2021 F3 Limited

I’ve had my 2021 F3 limited for about a month. I’ve noticed a squeaky sound coming from the dash at certain RPMs and at 40 to 55 mph. If I push in on the BRP logo in the center of the dash it stops. If you let go it returns. I have checked to make sure all the pieces are snapped in with no change. I have taken off the small curved plastic pieces on the sides of the panoramic display with no change in the squeaking. I mentioned it to the dealer, they said probably plastic on plastic squeaking. And they would look at it when he comes in for a 3000 mile oil change. It’s not that annoying yet to take it into the dealer just for that. Has anyone else had the same issue?
    2021 Limited , Brake pedal widened Glacial Blue Metallic

Spyder Garage

My 2020 F3L was missing ALL of the metal clips that secure the dash trim to the dash. Needless to say it could move and squeak. Once the clips were procured and installed, no more issues. If yours does have the metal.clips, you might only need to bend the little fingers out more so the secure it better... not a bad idea to do the same to the mirror covers on the front side if they seem loose too.
    2017 Can Am Commander Limited
    2012 Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond
    2020 F3 Limited Magma Red (miss the 2011 Viper red)
    2010 RT622 - Black

Spyder Garage

Ok thanks I'll look into that..
    2021 Limited , Brake pedal widened Glacial Blue Metallic