Spyder Garage

Default Headlight Adjustment on '21 RT

I did the test for headlights according to the manual and while I could only get back 30' not the 33' as required it looks as though the low beams are too low. I have my left mirror cover off according to the manual so I can raise my low beams more visible for daytime driving.

Does this adjustment raise both sides or just the left side beam? I'm also not seeing the adjustment screw the manual illustrates. Has anyone done this?

Spyder Garage

I have a thread addressing this with photos. Just search for it. (2020 RT). The adjustment raises both lights together. Look in and down through the mirror opening. It's a Phillips head type screw in plastic with a whitish, purple tint. You'll need a long handle screwdriver.
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Ok I see it now. It is almost straight down and a yellowish Phillips head, that must be it. I will wait till I can shine the lights on a wall. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by milryder View Post
    I did the test for headlights according to the manual and while I could only get back 30' not the 33' as required it looks as though the low beams are too low. I have my left mirror cover off according to the manual so I can raise my low beams more visible for daytime driving.

Does this adjustment raise both sides or just the left side beam? I'm also not seeing the adjustment screw the manual illustrates. Has anyone done this?
    As your RT is new, why not have the dealer do it under warranty ? It is free of charge and, on them if something gets broken. I had my servicing dealer do it. Took the tech all of .5 hrs and was done correctly rather than by guess.

Spyder Garage

I got it done but your point is well taken. May have it checked on the 3K service.

Spyder Garage

Here's a photo showing the adjuster through the left mirror housing area. It's the greyish/bluish color philips head screw in the center of the photo...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

That’s it. I didn’t remove entire mirror and was able to use driver in the RT tool kit as mentioned in manual.