Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Okay let's wrap this one up... I have to give a great big shout out to Donahue Super Sports in Wisconsin Rapids, WI!
    They not only put the Kumho ECSTA AST's on our Spyders but they also recommend them and have them in stock to purchase! They charged me a fair price (1/3 of what the one Stealer down here in south eastern WI that would put on a car tire wanted). I can't say enough about Troy the tech as he was fantastic. He went above and beyond my expectations. Troy went the extra mile and explained how to fix the F3t's vibrating mirrors and "gave" me the screws to fix it! And now here is something that I never thought that I would say about any Can Am dealer... I can not recommend this dealership enough, Great, Great, Great experience! Thanks for the heads up on Donahue Super Sports Packerfan!!!

My Spyder History
    2013 ST Limited - 16,000 miles
    2015 F3s - 48,500 miles
    2016 F3t - TBD

Spyder Garage

You're welcome bboley, that's been my experience also.
    2020 Spyder RT Limited in Deep Marsala Dark

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bboley View Post
    Okay let's wrap this one up... I have to give a great big shout out to Donahue Super Sports in Wisconsin Rapids, WI!
    They not only put the Kumho ECSTA AST's on our Spyders but they also recommend them and have them in stock to purchase! They charged me a fair price (1/3 of what the one Stealer down here in south eastern WI that would put on a car tire wanted). I can't say enough about Troy the tech as he was fantastic. He went above and beyond my expectations. Troy went the extra mile and explained how to fix the F3t's vibrating mirrors and "gave" me the screws to fix it! And now here is something that I never thought that I would say about any Can Am dealer... I can not recommend this dealership enough, Great, Great, Great experience! Thanks for the heads up on Donahue Super Sports Packerfan!!!
    I agree with this statement!
    Bob the service writer and Troy the Technician deserve a BIG shout out - "thank you guys". A straight shooter Can Am dealer!
    "BLUE STAR – She shines so brightly"
    2018 SPYDER RT LTD SE6 BLUE/CHROME
    2018 RTL , Large Brake Pedal (cut 1/3 off). Oxford Blue/Chrome

Spyder Garage

There’s a rally in Oklahoma at the end of the month. That’s only 14 hours from you and they will have reps there to install tires I’m sure. Rally’s are the best place to get them done. Now that’s an incentive to take 2 days off work and get a new tire! No snow flying yet and plenty of time to get out and ride!

There are places in southern and mid michigan that do installs and also in ohio. That would be closer

OOPS old thread…disregard! Didn’t see page 2!

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”