Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RTS foldable flag pole for the trunk

Unable to locate a flag pole that will fold down. THis way I can cover my RTS SE6. Anyone know of a vendor that supplies these. Looking for two of them. Looked at the threads and did not see anything,
    2014 RTS SE6 , Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Several covers have a hole for the antenna. If you don't have one yet look for one of those.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

This is the best I came up with. If you have a trunk rack mage of 1/2" tubing, there are folding ones that will clamp to it.
    https://store.valueaccessories.net/F...eftSpyder.aspx
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I have the Rivco flag poles on my 2012,one on each side. I use the the Ultragard Essentials cover for the Can Am RT it is fitted but comes with 2 antenna flaps. I am able to move the cover just enough to accomodate my flag poles and on the right side the antenna as well.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone, I do have a cover that has the slots for an antenna. Placed my order from https://store.valueaccessories.net/F...eftSpyder.aspx
    2014 RTS SE6 , Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Actually, when I mentioned covers with antenna holes I was suffering a momentary brain lapse! For some reason flag pole equated to antenna in my mind. Oh well, if you've got a solution that's good!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Such flagpoles ain’t difficult to make. There`re plenty of such DIY videos on youtube. Flags are attached to flagpoles made of metal, wood, or fiberglass. Metal is more durable. Wood is the cheapest material. However, it`s prone to rotting and cracks. Now fiberglass- this baby ain’t afraid of water or frost. Fiberglass masts are lightweight but durable, making them an ideal option. I also suggest looking into equipping the flag pole lights, in case you might be open to the idea. I got a flagpole that’s got these solar flag pole lights hooked up - very handy thing, you get the flag illuminated at night after the lights have "collected" solar energy throughout the day. Plus, I don't have to spend any extra money on electricity.