Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Ehhhhhhh ............ What time is dinner Ed ? Checking Southwest's flight schedule now.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyTX View Post
    Ehhhhhhh ............ What time is dinner Ed ? Checking Southwest's flight schedule now.
    If I wasn't fixing to take a ride over to LA, up thru AR and back to TN it would be around 6 PM?
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

At least you are getting to ride. It's still raining off and on in my part of TX. Just enough to mess up both the windshield and the face shield. Damn I hate that !

Spyder Garage

Bad part is most of it is for work. Yes, my Spyder is my company car as much as I can make it. May get to sneak in a quick trip to Spyderpops, that will be the highlite of the trip.

Spyder Garage

Sadly, we've not got a good indi here in my part of TX. As such, I'm having to use the $140 hr dealer network. If I were in Texarkana, I would make the trip

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    Bad part is most of it is for work. Yes, my Spyder is my company car as much as I can make it. May get to sneak in a quick trip to Spyderpops, that will be the highlite of the trip.
    I did make the trip, and it was well worth it. Got the front end aligned. Great folsk.

Spyder Garage

Newb to the forums here. I'd been pondering the fuel question since my '21 F3 arrived home. My experience has been two wheels for 50+ years, well before ethanol. As a kid, I remember thirty some cents for a gallon of regular...I digress. One of my last two-wheelers was a '07 Victory. The manufacturer recommended high test fuel for it. I only used regular. Why? Two of the best Vic mechanics in the business said it was a waste of money to run premium, unless the motor pinged. My Vic never pinged. Now when it comes to the Spyder, I'll use regular unless it pings, which it hasn't. The difference may be that I've been using ethanol free regular in all my bikes (without pinging). It costs about the same as premium ethanol but, based on what I think I know, it's better to have no ethanol regular than premium ethanol. YMMV of course.