Thread: My Ryker Mods

Spyder Garage

Default My Ryker Mods

I've done a few bolt on "plug n play" mods, but this is my first "custom" mod...thought I'd share. The video is kind of washed out as the lights are pretty bright for a cheap cell phone camera to capture, but the running lights are red with orange turn signals. Capacitors were added to the turn signal function as the LEDs were causing hyperflash. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/gaUBFVhHOXY

Parts from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Spyder Garage

Took a Providence water bottle mount and upgraded it with a ABC bottle cage to create this....
    Ryker Bottle holder.jpg
    2019 Ryker 900
    Goodies list: 2up seating with Can-am comfort seats and foldable back rest / Can-am handguards and deflectors / LinQ top case / Can-am tank bag / Elka Stage 3 rear shock / Baja Ron anti-sway bar / AdvancedSportTouring helmet locks / Providence cup holder w/ABC bottle cage / SlingMods parking brake lock / keyless "Duo" frunk lock / front fender sequential LED turn signal and running lights / brake light flashers / Shift Jockey w/Twisted Shifterz Shift Knob / rear turn signal mod

Spyder Garage

Advance Sport Touring Ryker helmet locks. Works under Can-am Max Mount. Left side was too tight for one of my helmets as the swingarm/rear drive is there. Couldn't tell if it would work with Can-am saddle bag mount but looking at pics, even if the helmet fit, might be tough to reach lock. Considerably cheaper than handlebar end helmet locks and I'm happy so far!
    Ryker helmet locks.jpgRyker with helmet.jpgRyker with helmets.jpg
    2019 Ryker 900
    Goodies list: 2up seating with Can-am comfort seats and foldable back rest / Can-am handguards and deflectors / LinQ top case / Can-am tank bag / Elka Stage 3 rear shock / Baja Ron anti-sway bar / AdvancedSportTouring helmet locks / Providence cup holder w/ABC bottle cage / SlingMods parking brake lock / keyless "Duo" frunk lock / front fender sequential LED turn signal and running lights / brake light flashers / Shift Jockey w/Twisted Shifterz Shift Knob / rear turn signal mod

Spyder Garage

Go came up with some creative solutions. Nice work.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Smile!
    IMG_20210605_151550251.jpg
    Slingmods shift jockey + Twitsted Shifterz smiley shift knob
    2019 Ryker 900

Spyder Garage

One of my Mods is the BKD Exhaust.
    U.S.Marine Corps
    Vietnam-Veteran 68/69