Spyder Garage

Default Garmin Zumo Connections?

Hey everyone. So i bought a used 2012 RTs came with Garmin ZUMO 660. I want to use this. I have the mount and the wireing harness. Does anyone know how to plug into the bike? The harness has a helmet plug, mic plug, usb, and a water proof 2 lead plug that looks like it would plug in under the seat. I cannot figure where it plugs in. Any help would be appreciated.garmin.jpg

Spyder Garage

I can tell you, on the F3 Limited, the wiring harness plugged in on the left side towards the rear of the gas tank. I would think if you take off the tupperware, you should be able to find where it plugs in.

Also, if you go on the BRP installation website (https://instructions.brp.com/e-instruction.html#tab=1) you can find the installation instructions.

Good luck.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The wire runs down through the middle of the handle bars on the one I had, but can possibly be done other ways. (with you sitting on the bike right side) Than wire runs down on the right side. speaker plug is near the front of gas tank right side and the double plug plugs in to the female end near the back of the gas tank right side near the passengers handle. Good luck with your project.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Thanks CopperSpyder