Spyder Garage

Default Hitch recommendations for 21 RTL

Picked up my 21 RTL Saturday and looking for recommendations for trailer hitch other than OEM

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Okeefjr View Post
    Picked up my 21 RTL Saturday and looking for recommendations for trailer hitch other than OEM
    Check a Sponser here ..... Value Accessories, they also have a wiring harness ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

I can't help you there. I can say the overall cost of an OEM hitch is maybe a few hundred dollars over the cost of an aftermarket hitch. Bite the bullet and buy a BRP hitch. You'll be glad you did. Remember, it only hurts once.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Hitch-recommendations-for-21 RT

The other option if you don't need the hitch tomorrow is keep a close eye on the forum; used BRP hitches come up sporadically, usually @ substantial savings from new. The other option would be Spyder accessories, Pierre has both hitches and plug and play wiring harnesses.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White