Spyder Garage

Default Audio volume control on F3-limited - why isn't it as loud on manual as on auto?

my volume is much louder when its on auto, the faster i go the louder it gets,, and its plenty loud when on auto. to hear it . so i tried auto off, and i turn it up as loud as it goes manually, but not near as loud as when on auto,,, seems i should get the same loudest when all the way up in both modes..
    2020 F3 limited, liquid titanium
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    19 in freedom tinted windshield
    matte black daytona frunk wrap
    Quadtrac 165/60's

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fredgal View Post
    my volume is much louder when its on auto, the faster i go the louder it gets,, and its plenty loud when on auto. to hear it . so i tried auto off, and i turn it up as loud as it goes manually, but not near as loud as when on auto,,, seems i should get the same loudest when all the way up in both modes..
    I believe when on " Auto " the system over-rides the manual settings ..... imho it's a great feature ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I believe when on " Auto " the system over-rides the manual settings ..... imho it's a great feature ..... Mike
    yea, but i should be able to get the same loudness, auto or all the way up with manual,, i will keep it on auto, as when its on manual, and i turn it up all the way, its not loud enough
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    Quadtrac 165/60's

Spyder Garage

how do i get the loudness of auto, when its its on manual, i switch it to manual, have it on high in settings menu, but when i go for a ride and turn it up all the way, its not near as loud as when its on auto, and im going down the road. and i turn it up all they way,,

auto highest setting=loud enough to hear it good when riding

manual high=highest setting not loud enough to hear when riding

seems when on auto or manual, loudness should be the same when turned all the way up ? but its not
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    Quadtrac 165/60's

Spyder Garage

I have never noticed before but you are correct. The max volume is a lot lower in manual then when the auto volume is set to high, which is my normal setting. Must be just the nature of the beast. This may explain why so many complain that they cannot get enough volume and I have not experience that problem.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

I have an 18 F3L and I don't even bother with the outside speakers. All they do is crackle, etc at higher volumes. I just slap in some ear buds, start music on my phone and go with that. Works a lot better.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by acdcking12 View Post
    I have an 18 F3L and I don't even bother with the outside speakers. All they do is crackle, etc at higher volumes. I just slap in some ear buds, start music on my phone and go with that. Works a lot better.
    my 2020 F3L sounds good on auto, when i go around 50 mph, i have volume around 80% and its just right and sounds great... i just wish the radio stations work, still have to get to dealer, as they said stop in when im in the area , and they will look at it.. i use my new MP3 player for my music,,
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    Quadtrac 165/60's