Spyder Garage

Default Is there a Spyder Cover that just drapes over the full body?

I have a Nelson-Rigg cover for my 2019 F3L and it is a fine cover. However, the elastic is quite tight, making it a bit of a pain to get on and off. Does anyone make a fitted cover that simply drapes over the full body? Since I only use it in the garage, I have no worry about it being blown off.
    Thunder's just the noise. Lightning does the work.

Spyder Garage

Must be a California thing to cover while in garage down this way too many critters hiding in things that are covered no matter location. Maybe just try a old fitted sheet If in garage won’t be anything unsightly could rubber band around handle bar grips or tuck under& into tight spots

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Must be a California thing to cover while in garage down this way too many critters hiding in things that are covered no matter location. Maybe just try a old fitted sheet If in garage won’t be anything unsightly could rubber band around handle bar grips or tuck under& into tight spots
    I agree, a Kalifornia King covers best .... or just Cut the elastic cord if you don't need a tight fit ..... jmho .... Mike

Spyder Garage

If only using as a dust cover in your garage then go to the nearest dollar or discount store and buy a set of king bed sheets. These work great for garage covers. I put the fitted sheet with the light elastic over the front and the straight sheet over the rear. These will go to the floor and provide great coverage. Lightweight, breathable so moisture retention isn't and issue, and do a great job of keeping bike dust free if it is going to sit for awhile. I have used these for years and all of my bikes are covered this way in the garage.
    2015 RT , Black