Spyder Garage

Default Where are the Can Am Spyder Dealerships

I have searched for a list of dealerships and find them to be sparse. My search engine finds only those East of a Dallas and due North line. Zero beyond that. Does not seem logical but since I live in the eastern half of the US, it seems the search engine knows that I'll probably never, ever, for all time, want to travel to the Western half of the US. My question, does Can Am supply a list of dealerships where I might find help on my travel if needed?

Is there a website with the info and not another useless google search?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ricford View Post
    I have searched for a list of dealerships and find them to be sparse. My search engine finds only those East of a Dallas and due North line. Zero beyond that. Does not seem logical but since I live in the eastern half of the US, it seems the search engine knows that I'll probably never, ever, for all time, want to travel to the Western half of the US. My question, does Can Am supply a list of dealerships where I might find help on my travel if needed?

Is there a website with the info and not another useless google search?
    Why have a Spyder if you don't intend to use it. You have one of the greatest touring machines ever made and you don't want to explore the country? The western USA awaits, my man.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Try this https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...-a-dealer.html

Also, I believe the Garmin GPS sold through Can-Am dealers has the local dealers in the database.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Try this https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...-a-dealer.html

Also, I believe the Garmin GPS sold through Can-Am dealers has the local dealers in the database.
    My gps has that option on it, shows all dealers in the area!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

The dealership list on a Garmin GPS purchased from a BRP dealership has a nationwide list of dealerships but two years ago BRP stopped updating that list so it may be grossly out of date depending on where you live or are searching.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Curses! If the database is grossly out of date, back to google search engine? Mikey posted a Can Am link based on Zip code. I couldn't find that but thanks for that link. I'm all good.

Spyder Garage

The telephone or internet can be your friend here. Database information and dealers can come and go quickly. Trust, but verify. At least in the lower 48, there are dealers in most every state.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I bitched royally to BRP Care when I learned they were no longer going to update the dealership file on the Zumo when it happened upon the introduction of the new dashboard system in MY '18. I got a phone response after a couple of email exchanges and the woman I spoke with said to call 888-272-9222 and give them the Zip Code of your location and they would tell you the location of the nearest dealership.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pennyrick View Post
    Why have a Spyder if you don't intend to use it. You have one of the greatest touring machines ever made and you don't want to explore the country? The western USA awaits, my man.
    Not everyone is in to long distance touring. There is plenty to see and do on what the truckers call the "Dirty Side." One of my favs was Hunts Point, the Bronx. In the winter, the druggies would set 55 gal drums filled with trash and broken pallets on fire to stay warm. Then there were the crack whores .......... They'd stand in the middle of intersections half naked trying to flag their next trick down.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyTX View Post
    Not everyone is in to long distance touring. There is plenty to see and do on what the truckers call the "Dirty Side." One of my favs was Hunts Point, the Bronx. In the winter, the druggies would set 55 gal drums filled with trash and broken pallets on fire to stay warm. Then there were the crack whores .......... They'd stand in the middle of intersections half naked trying to flag their next trick down.
    To each his own.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

That was said tongue in cheek.