Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

hi there folks...my wife and i are new to the spyder game and are awaiting a new 2011 RT which we may upgrade to a RT-S. we'll wait and see. we saw the bike by accident and arranged for a test ride at snow city cycle here in scarborough for this coming wednesday. my wife is a long time goldwing rider as was myself and a sidecarrist as well. recently we have been riding on a ST1100. I AM CURRENTLY UNDER A MEDICAL SUSPENSION UNTIL MY HIP IS DONE SO MY WIFE SUE (sorry) will be the primary rider and me as pillion.
    fortunately she loves to ride and was a great pillion as well, but it's time for her to get back to being a primary and she is VERY excited!

hopefully we'll get a chance to meet many of you folks during upcoming rides and before even. i won't be able to ride for several months during rehab and such but sue may be out and about.

cheers all

rob

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on your new ride.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by frozenracoon View Post
    hi there folks...my wife and i are new to the spyder game and are awaiting a new 2011 RT which we may upgrade to a RT-S. we'll wait and see. we saw the bike by accident and arranged for a test ride at snow city cycle here in scarborough for this coming wednesday. my wife is a long time goldwing rider as was myself and a sidecarrist as well. recently we have been riding on a ST1100. I AM CURRENTLY UNDER A MEDICAL SUSPENSION UNTIL MY HIP IS DONE SO MY WIFE SUE (sorry) will be the primary rider and me as pillion.
    fortunately she loves to ride and was a great pillion as well, but it's time for her to get back to being a primary and she is VERY excited!

hopefully we'll get a chance to meet many of you folks during upcoming rides and before even. i won't be able to ride for several months during rehab and such but sue may be out and about.

cheers all

rob
    and good luck with your health, i also bought my 09 se5 at snow city and i was there wed. and got caught in that storm, took me 2 hrs. to get back to mississauga [no rain gear]