Thread: Free OE tires

Spyder Garage

Default Free OE tires

if there is anyone in the Greenville, SC area that would care to have 2 KENDA tires, COME GET'm..... send me a message, and i'll give you the location....
    these came off of my 2019 F3, and have just under 4000 miles on them.... i have them marked L & R....
    see picture....

IMG_20210502_125313.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    if there is anyone in the Greenville, SC area that would care to have 2 KENDA tires, COME GET'm..... send me a message, and i'll give you the location....
    these came off of my 2019 F3, and have just under 4000 miles on them.... i have them marked L & R....
    see picture....

IMG_20210502_125313.jpg
    I’m trying to give mine away too!
    2019 F3L , Covid Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchris1270 View Post
    I’m trying to give mine away too!
    you can have mine, then you can give 4 away.....
    i've asked every1 in our group, about 25 SPYD3R RYDERS, and ZERO want them.....
    i replaced them with HANKOOKS (front & rear), and i'm ultra happy....
    since 2009, i replaced the OEM tires with REAL CAR TIRES on all my SPYD3RS, i now have about 150,000 miles collectively and have had NO issues whatsoever...
    hope you replaced yours with some good tires...

Spyder Garage

I also have a pair of fronts with around 6.5K on them free to someone in the East Valley of Phoenix. Chris
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

I threw my OEM tires into the recycle bin with 1,000 miles on them. Didn't want to lose any friends if anyone actually took them and discovered why I dumped them so fast.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by raybj View Post
    i threw my oem tires into the recycle bin with 1,000 miles on them. Didn't want to lose any friends if anyone actually took them and discovered why i dumped them so fast.
    good idea..... In the trash mine go.....
    Dan
    spyd3r