Spyder Garage

Default Video-Raving review from my 18 year old son

Got the video loaded from when I got back from my ride with Alex. I was really surprise how much he loved it. I use him to help me with knowing if some of the stuff I do is cool or not. He's a big help and has saved me from some social embarrassment from time to time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CMJJSu3JaU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

RT-S PE#0085
    Spyder Garage

Lamont, you must be so proud to have your sons in the military. That is awesome. Tell them thanks for us. They make our country proud...oh, thanks for the review, too.

Spyder Garage

Great review Lamont. You must be pretty proud of your boys. Nice job.

Man don't you have anything bad to say about the RTS. I'm trying to covince myself that i don't need a new and every time i read or look at your reviews i must re-reason why i don't need one. You are making it very hard to say no.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Great review Lamont. You must be pretty proud of your boys. Nice job.

Man don't you have anything bad to say about the RTS. I'm trying to covince myself that i don't need a new and every time i read or look at your reviews i must re-reason why i don't need one. You are making it very hard to say no.
    Making it really hard for me not to trade mine in
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Great review!!

So much to be proud of with all your boys serving this country! Sincere thanks for all they do.
    Marilyn

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the passenger review since this bike will be used by a lot of two up rider/passengers it is important to get the back seat opinions. Good luck to your sons, I know you are a proud papa.

Spyder Garage

I forgot to mention that was kind of funny. When we got down the road a ways my son asked "whats that noise", I didn't hear anything but he said it sounded like a hissing from time to time when we hit a bump. Right then I knew it was the air ride adjusting the shocks on the fly. Pretty cool feature.

Spyder Garage

Smile Question for alex

How did you like the passenger footrest i dont know how tall you are but it looked like your knees where pointing downward so we might not need the extensions.

Roger