Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Maguires Ultimate Car Wash is a Winner!

I just wanted to share my results of using Maguire‘s ultimate car wash for the first time on my 2016 black RT. I took the trike out for a nice long ride yesterday and it was full of bugs but I was too tired to clean it off, so I waited till this morning. Follow the directions of the Maguire’s I used a very soft sponge and washed the bike as usual. The sheeting action of the product was amazing and I blew it off the rest with my air compressor prior to drying with a nice soft towel. What a result! After it was all wiped down the black looked a lot deeper, the minor surface scratches were gone and it look like it was just waxed. Looks like this product is a winner.

Spyder Garage

I have been using Maguire's Ultimate Car Wash for years on my vehicles, and camper as well. Love how it cleans and shines at the same time. Easy on the finishes as well.

It's a winner for making the Spyder shine!

2014 RTS Pearl White
    2014 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    I just wanted to share my results of using Maguire‘s ultimate car wash for the first time on my 2016 black RT. I took the trike out for a nice long ride yesterday and it was full of bugs but I was too tired to clean it off, so I waited till this morning. Follow the directions of the Maguire’s I used a very soft sponge and washed the bike as usual. The sheeting action of the product was amazing and I blew it off the rest with my air compressor prior to drying with a nice soft towel. What a result! After it was all wiped down the black looked a lot deeper, the minor surface scratches were gone and it look like it was just waxed. Looks like this product is a winner.
    Not Having and luck on advanced automotive, I'm coming up with lots of their products, is this a bucket of suds job? I did find a spray wax that sounds similar. Some of those spray waxes smell really good, not sure what they do for the paint.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...hTerm=Car+wash

Edit; is this it?

Spyder Garage

That’s the one.

Spyder Garage

I am using Meguiar's Polymer Wash & Wax that is sold at Costco on my cars. I have yet to actually bucket wash my 2021 Spyder RTL, but with all the black plastic on the 2020+ models, I worry about any of the products that contain wax causing the black plastic to turn white and fade over time. So far I have been using Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Detailer and 303 Protectant. Need to decide on a wash soap soon.
    2021 Spyder RT-L Deep Marsalsa Metalic

Spyder Garage

I'm using Cemical Guy soap right now and Meguiars Ceramic on my Spyder . I've been using it on my vehicles for a year or so and I like it a lot so far. It dries easy with the leaf blower after I wash it.
    2021 RTL Marsala Dark Edition 4.13.2021
    Lamonster Riser
    Spyder Extras Docking station
    Zumo XT (my own Plug & Play cable)
    WrapMySpyder Carbon fiber partial kit.
    Baja Ron ultra performance sway bar and end links

2015 RTS SM6 Intense Red
    born on date 3/2015 (mine on 9/12/15)
    Sold on 4.13.2021 33k of fun.