Spyder Garage

Default Great first highway test today!

Took my Spyder RT out today for a shakedown ride on 2 Lane Highway‘s. I wanted to make sure that the cruise worked as advertised and it steered well and curves 10 miles an hour over the speed limit. The RT perform perfectly, And had an enjoyable 150 mile ride. No front tire shake, no belt noise, just a little wind buffeting while dodging construction trucks and two accidents. Great day to ride and very happy with the results. Much less wind noise than on my Harley heritage Softail. I’m ready to hit the road.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    Took my Spyder RT out today for a shakedown ride on 2 Lane Highway‘s. I wanted to make sure that the cruise worked as advertised and it steered well and curves 10 miles an hour over the speed limit. The RT perform perfectly, And had an enjoyable 150 mile ride. No front tire shake, no belt noise, just a little wind buffeting while dodging construction trucks and two accidents. Great day to ride and very happy with the results. Much less wind noise than on my Harley heritage Softail. I’m ready to hit the road.
    Congratulations. I imagine the exhaust noise is a lot less also. I'm sure those riding behind you will appreciate it.
    2014 RTL Platinum

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default First Ryde

Good deal for you. I hope you have lots of great smile miles.
    I just got my first 100 miles last weekend. Wonderful 'wind therapy'. ......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue