Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    FYI, Spyderpops is experiencing supply chain issues like many other vendors and won't be shipping my bumpskid order until July.
    This plandemic has taken a huge toll on mail-order items. Just got a backorder today on one of my BajaRon orders. I have four other orders from other vendors that have been back ordered for 3 months now. How long it will take companies to catch up is anybody's guess.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CSW1 View Post
    Halo Skid turns on/off with a remote which is multi color, and a white brighter than anyone else on the market

The lighting in the Halo Skid can be replaced at zero cost to the customer. They can easily be replaced, and nothing to be returned to the maker.

Halo Skid turns on/off with a remote which is multi color, and a white brighter than anyone else on the market.

Remote is included.

customspyderworks.com
    I have the custom spider works bumper guard, it’s the real deal and his customer service is amazing.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ollicat View Post
    I have the custom spider works bumper guard, it’s the real deal and his customer service is amazing.
    Is this their acrylic bump skid or something else?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Many of us believe you can't be too visible to other drivers and lighting helps with that.
    This is true to some degree. However, TX vehicle lighting code prohibits any color other than amber/clear to the front. Red from mid point rearward. Seldom enforced. It is used for probable cause stops if need be.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by askitee View Post
    Not wanting to sound condescending or being smart, but why do you need a bump skid? Granted when I bought my spyder I did it a few times, but have not done it in the last two years, including dirt roads, and "motocross tracks" masquerading as highways". I just notice the spots naturally and avoid them.
    Now that there is so true of many county roads here in the "Lone Star State."

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Where did all these scratches come from? Damned if I know! Sure as heck wasn't from driving across sagebrush in the Idaho dessert!

Well, if you'd quit running over the illegals trying to make it to Canada ..................

Spyder Garage

I had the Spyderpops bumpskid on both my 2014 RT and now my 2017 F3T. Non-lighted on both versions as to me the inherent purpose could actually mean damage to the lights. Plenty of other places for extra lights that are better protected.

Also, the Spyderpops version requires drilling additional holes for additional bolts. I know it's strong as yes, I've hit some parking bumpers with it. According to the directions, the Customsyperworks halo skid utilizes 4 original bolt holes. Not saying that isn't strong enough as I haven't seen one in person, but that would be a concern of mine to check out.
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.