Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome Burgman to SL

Welcome Burgman, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community Burgman, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for letting me on your site. I'm looking to buying a Spyder this season or maybe next still need to ride one to see how I feel about it. I have a trike now Scooter Burgman 650 Executive with a true trike set on the back and love it. Rode 3000 miles last year but now want to upgrade. Like the new Sea To Sky.

What i like to know is I see the bike lists for $29,799. Is there a negotiable price like can I deal a better price, like buying a car? Not sure how much room they have on a cost of a Spyder? Or a RT loaded is there a better deal on a new bike other than the list price?

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Burgman. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here on the different models of Spyders and Rykers in the different areas of the forum. As far as your question here you should try re-asking that in the Spyder General Discussion area of the forum and you will get many replies there from many members including some whom have bought a Sea to Sky already. Just click on the Forum tab above to see the list of forum areas and click on Spyder General Discussion then click the red start new Thread to post your question. Good Luck with your research. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Thank you will do tomorrow