Spyder Garage

Default Anyone familiar with Gainesville Motorsports ??

Went to see them today. Just curious if any Can-Am owners have a history or knowledge of the dealership.
    That's Gainesville, Ga., by the way. Did a parking lot ride on a Ryker 600. Also, talked to an owner(Ryker 600) at a service station on the ride to Gainesville. He loved it.

Spyder Garage

Give them the "secret shopper" test.

Go in, look around, see how long it takes for some one to acknowledge you, and their desire to be of help. Then hit them with questions about service, etc.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

This was the experience ! I really did have to ask for help. I got a very negative vibe . I don't know if this is common with this dealer or just this (one of three)
    salesmen. That's why I was hoping to get a comment from someone who had experience with this dealer.

Spyder Garage

Ziggy-you might consider doing a fly n ride. There are good can am dealers all 9ver the country. Put a deal together over the phone and fly to the closest airport. A good dealer would arrange to pick you up (at the aero puerto). Buy it then ride home. I live in north central Florida and bought a new 2020 Ryker rally from a dealer in Topeka Kansas, but I drove my F-250 w/a trailer and trailered the rally home. Another reason I went the trailer route picking it up. I have a good trailer + the weather was too iffy in March when I bought it last year at. The time. Timing is everything

Anywho, I’ll vouch for the can am dealer in Topeka. I’d buy again from them. Absolutely no BS from them, unlike my local dealer who blew smoke up my rear so hard I blew smoke rings. Yeah, I hear a lot of talk about establishing a good relationship w/your local dealer. Too bad mine wants it to go his way 100% of the time. FWIW I bought at least two new bikes from the local dealer since 2005, & I’ve lived here since 98’. Others may have better & different ideas

Best

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I visited 3 of the 4 greater Houston area Can-Am dealerships (three of those four are owned by the same people), and in my perception found they all had one thing in common: indifference. They seemed like they could care less if I bought from them. So in my particular case it simply boiled down to price and delivery.

Spyder Garage

Default Stay away from Ride

I would stay away from Ride Motorsports in Woodinville Wa.

Spyder Garage

Default Gainesville Motorsports - nah

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Went to see them today. Just curious if any Can-Am owners have a history or knowledge of the dealership.
    That's Gainesville, Ga., by the way. Did a parking lot ride on a Ryker 600. Also, talked to an owner(Ryker 600) at a service station on the ride to Gainesville. He loved it.
    We started dealing with them on purchasing a Spyder. Not very knowledgeable, not very helpful, didn't like the vibe.

Went to Mountain Motorsports in Buford. Absolutely top notch. Salesperson was Hannah Dunagan. Great human being, very Spyder savvy, marvelous to work with. Highly recommended!!! Bought a new out-of-the-crate 2019 Spyder RT Limited. Tell her Greg Quesnel sent you.
    2019 RT Limited , White