Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RTL Heated seat set - $100 +

If you are interested in adding a heated seat to your spyder RTL or what to add gel or additional foam this is a deal. I have a 2020 RTL heated seat for sale $100 plus shipping. Like new less than 4K miles on drive 0 miles on Passenger seat. Since the shipping cost is so high I'm sell the front seat for $100 and given the back seat free (If you pick it up local). This front seat sales for over $4500 on Spyder website so $100 is cheap + shipping

HowTo: Add a gel insert to drivers seat, 2020 RT (spyderlovers.com) – add gel
    HowTo: Add heated seats to 2020 RT base model (spyderlovers.com) – add heated seat

Let me know – I’m located in Orlando and here is my email address warfels@msn.com

I have two people ask about the seats - I was surprise the shipping cost - My guess on size of package 2 seats would be around 25 X 36 X 24 and 12 lbs - to the state of Or or Tx over $300 + $13 for a box + $100 ... way to costly

I'm guessing only locals are going to want to get both seats.

*** Update *** if you only want to convert the drivers seat to heated the shipping cost drops - box size would be 25 X 18 X 10 and 5 lbs The example of Or and Tx drops to $82 and $51

Again due to shipping cost, if you buy only the front seat I will be trashing the rear seat.

Spyder Garage

Email sent...
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Spyder Garage

Are these still available?
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Both Seats have been sold

Spyder Garage

If your seats have been sold Warfels, then you should use 'Thread Tools' (in the middle just above the first post) and then 'Mark this thread as sold...' to mark the thread SOLD and Close it so that everyone can see that from the index page.

Thanks, and glad you got a successful outcome.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!