Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Honda's Final Wing? Something New is Coming....

HONDA's FINAL WING...At the end of this video it says "something new is coming"??? There is some discussion of dealing with many of US OLDER RIDERS...larryd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCjmpNjn-w
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-05-2021 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Fixed link & title ;-)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great bike, has me curious.

Spyder Garage

That video is 7 months old and nothing yet..

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

I want a Honda Wing... a NeoWing!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    That video is 7 months old and nothing yet..
    Watching right to the end of the vid (yeah, I know it's bloody difficult to hang in there thru all the added waffle & padding.... Why DO they do that?!? ) I thought the 'final message' was that the 'Something New Coming...' bit wouldn't be until 2027!! :

So if that's right, it won't be just 7 months wait, cos there's still about 5-6 years to go yet!! And given the latest moves around the World regarding the future of the Internal Combustion Engine, I wouldn't be holding your breath for anything radically new that was gas powered!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-05-2021 at 02:50 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The electric Goldwing is coming!

Spyder Garage

Great video. It was interesting for me to re-live the history of the bike. I remember going down the street to the Honda dealer to see that first one. When it was time for me to actually own one...I bought a Yamaha Venture instead. My dealer in Duluth sold both flavors. The ergos on the Venture won out. Since then, have owned a Kawi Voyager, a Vulcan 2000 cc, and of course 7 Spyders.

Will be interesting to see what the "new" generation will be bringing...but if it is not three wheels, I am out of luck.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Great video. It was interesting for me to re-live the history of the bike. I remember going down the street to the Honda dealer to see that first one. When it was time for me to actually own one...I bought a Yamaha Venture instead. My dealer in Duluth sold both flavors. The ergos on the Venture won out. Since then, have owned a Kawi Voyager, a Vulcan 2000 cc, and of course 7 Spyders.

Will be interesting to see what the "new" generation will be bringing...but if it is not three wheels, I am out of luck.
    At least a hybrid or EV!
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

There was an article posted about some of those drawings not being from Honda, but from Kawasaki. Seems like article was from 2017.
    https://www.motorcycle.com/features/...ing-trike.html