Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Thinking about getting a mono seat cowl

Hello Spyder family...I just have a question and a video...My question is im thinking about getting the mono seat cowl for my can am F3s and I didn't see a video of the bottom to know if it has a space for the button for a passenger does it have a space for that? and if so what are your thoughts on getting the seat cowl?

my other one is a video a guy did free of charge for my spyder...I have posted your video on YouTube now and here is the link for it:

https://youtu.be/8mwSNL-e6pA

His youtube name is MOABMAN and he has an f3s as well...I think its another great way to see other Spyders and maybe get ideas on how to fix up or update our Spyders...If you watch please like and share to help his channel grow...

Spyder Garage

On my F3S the seat cowl does have an indentation so the passenger detect switch isn't pressed.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    On my F3S the seat cowl does have an indentation so the passenger detect switch isn't pressed.
    Cool...what do you think about the mono seat cowl? and one last thing before the purchase..how is the storage? like how much can you get inside?

Spyder Garage

Default Mono Seat Cowl - how much space? Any pics?

Does anyone have a pic of the mono seat cowl open...Im thinking about getting one and wanted to see the space inside to see if i wanted to shell out 350.00 for something that just ads a little style but no space usage..thanks in advance for any help..

Spyder Garage

I don't have a picture of it open, but I can tell you, there is just about enough room inside for a baloney sandwich and a bottle of water. Might fit some paper towels in there if you pack it carefully.

A large tank bag would hold more items.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

They are purely a styling element with the added bonus of a small tool storage area etc.Separate key is an extra hassle I keep mine with the owners manual in the frunk.Mounting rigidity is a bit hit and miss and as usual the price is outlandish for what it is but they look cool and if you can find a used one go for it.
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    They are purely a styling element with the added bonus of a small tool storage area etc.Separate key is an extra hassle I keep mine with the owners manual in the frunk.Mounting rigidity is a bit hit and miss and as usual the price is outlandish for what it is but they look cool and if you can find a used one go for it.
    Thank you all for all the responses...ill get one maybe just to put my gloves in and maybe some breath mints...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kennygee View Post
    Thank you all for all the responses...ill get one maybe just to put my gloves in and maybe some breath mints...
    yeah I keep gloves or detail rag in their but not both. LOL
    2018 F3 , Black on Black