Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Got my Utopia backrest on today. Matches the S2S very nicely. thanks for giving me a nudge!
    Now
    2021 Sea2Sky
    Former
    2015 F3-S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Twidget View Post
    Here are some photos of my custom Sea to Sky Utopia seat.
    Note that the leather and the stitching match the original passenger backrest. Also note that there is a pouch on the back of the seat that is removable. My wife love it because it gives her a handy place to store some things and it covers all the metal parts of the seat bracket.
    I love the seat. It is very comfortable. It lowers out of the way easily when I am getting on and off the bike. It is also quickly removable.
    He did an awesome job!
    Twidget, that post is a little confusing.....when you write “seat” above, should that actually read “backrest”?

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Twidget, that post is a little confusing.....when you write “seat” above, should that actually read “backrest”?

Pete
    Pete,
    Sorry, yes, I meant backrest. Here is a corrected version of what I wrote:

Note that the leather and the stitching match the original passenger backrest. Also note that there is a pouch on the back of the driver backrest that is removable. My wife loves it because it gives her a handy place to store some things and it covers all the metal parts of the driver's backrest bracket.
    I love the backrest. It is very comfortable. It lowers out of the way easily when I am getting on and off the bike. It is also quickly removable.
    2021 Sea to Sky , Highland Green