Hi All,

Newbie here and in the market for a 2021 sea to sky and have started shopping around.

My local dealers here in the Vancouver Washington area are charging a lot on top of MSRP. From Pro Caliber PowerSports I was quoted on top of MSRP (and not including taxes as that is state specific): Freight +1095, Prep/Assembly +600, Doc Fee +150. I may go to them for service after the deal becasue they do have laser alignment equipment for Spyders

Even in this hot buying time that seems very high! So I have been shopping other dealers and have request for quotes in for shipping. Even with shipping I can save about $1,000. A small amount in comparison to the total price but seems worth going for unless I am missing something. Ive never purchased a vehicle of any kind sight unseen from an out of state dealer

iMotorSports is out of stock at the moment , they seem to be on this site as a trusted source even though there are some complaints about Mike

Finally my question: Have others purchased sight unseen to get a deal and used 3rd party shipping? If yes how was the experience and what are any lessons learned / recommendations? Do you ask the dealer to provide proof of doing a series of checks ? I have seen some reference on this forum to iMotorsports complete inspection but have no idea what it includes

Appreciate any advise and thanks in advance!