Spyder Garage

Default High-voltage wires

Hello everyone. When replacing the spark plugs(no one has changed them since 2008), the wire to the spark plug is strongly stuck. As a result, I tore it off, a piece remained on the candle. 707000518 in the Russian Federation, no one has such a thing, the delivery time from the United States is 45 days. Has anyone found a replacement for him? Maybe from the car is suitable? I put a universal NGK tip but it didn't help, one cylinder works intermittently.
    We are Russians, God be with us!

Spyder Garage

By the way, I still did not put the original fuel filter. It is more than native, but it came up well. The number was taken from this forum by someone who put it I do not think that he is to blame for this.

Spyder Garage

fuel filter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Electrical silicone grease will stop this in the future. As for a car wire, I would try. See what your local auto parts store has

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hoginedgewood View Post
    Electrical silicone grease will stop this in the future. As for a car wire, I would try. See what your local auto parts store has
    .... since the spark plugs are the same as used on cars & trucks ( the physical shape ) you just need one that looks the same ..... good luck ... PS since you are on this forum there is a VENDOR here that is in " Slovakia "..... Mike

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...rtinTheVlogger
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-02-2021 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Vendor + link ;-)

Spyder Garage

I looked at how to explain this, in general, Russia has its own little specifics of car shops. In stock there are spare parts for Russian cars(LADA, GAZELLE, UAZ, etc.) It is unlikely that you know these brands. So from them there is nothing similar, the native is very long. And the connector on the coil is specific. For all foreign cars, spare parts must be ordered and waited for so that you can not feel with your hands.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VLADI View Post
    I looked at how to explain this, in general, Russia has its own little specifics of car shops. In stock there are spare parts for Russian cars(LADA, GAZELLE, UAZ, etc.) It is unlikely that you know these brands. So from them there is nothing similar, the native is very long. And the connector on the coil is specific. For all foreign cars, spare parts must be ordered and waited for so that you can not feel with your hands.
    You might want to contact this guy in Slovakia, as suggested by Blue Knight https://www.martinthevlogger.com/shop

He is also a vendor on this site, so you could contact him through SpyderLovers.com
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hello everyone. When replacing the spark plugs(no one has changed them since 2008), the wire to the spark plug is strongly stuck. As a result, I tore it off, a piece remained on the candle. 707000518 in the Russian Federation, no one has such a thing, the delivery time from the United States is 45 days. Has anyone found a replacement for him? Maybe from the car is suitable? I put a universal NGK tip but it didn't help, one cylinder works intermittently.
    Here's the part 707000518 on eBay https://www.ebay.com/p/15023696417

Did you try Googling the part#? There should be some source in Europe or Asia I would think.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Hi. I have two Bajaron's spark silicon wires + Iridium spark Plugs in Barcelona for 60 €. I bougth for my 2011 Rt but never used. I don't know nor sending prices nor expedition time.
    Spark plugs are for free but you have to decide if they fits on your model.

These are the wires: Cables.JPG
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

I found the original wire in St. Petersburg. Not cheap, though, 70 dollars. But there is no time, the season has begun, I want to ride. It would be a shame if it wasn't him. At the end of the week, I hope to be delivered to Volgograd.

Spyder Garage

I found the original wire in St. Petersburg. Not cheap, though, 70 dollars. But there is no time, the season has begun, I want to ride. It would be a shame if it wasn't him. At the end of the week, I hope to be delivered to Volgograd.
    Perfect. enjoy the season.Winter is very hard over there.
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

I put a new wire. Started, worked for 2 minutes, stalled. It won't start anymore, I'll change the fuel filter to the old one.