Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Multifunction Display "Twisted"

I went to my dealer today to pay for my '21 Ryker, and noticed that the Multifunction Display was "twisted" (i.e., not level). The right side is higher than the left. The sales person told me that it came from the factory this way, and "promised" me that he would have this corrected prior to delivery next week which, based on the track record for this dealer (Wild West Motoplex in Katy, TX) is just another way of saying he has no intention of fixing it. Does anyone know if this can be easily adjusted?

It's really funny how during the sales phase the dealer tries to impress you with how much dealer preparation and assembly is involved with these machines, but during the delivery phase everything "came from the factory that way".

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RickD View Post
    I went to my dealer today to pay for my '21 Ryker, and noticed that the Multifunction Display was "twisted" (i.e., not level). The right side is higher than the left. Does anyone know if this can be easily adjusted?
    There's a screw just under the windshield mount where that cable is coming out on the left. You can't see it in this photo, but it's there. That screw probably got lose. It happened to my Ryker. Just level the instrument panel and tighten the screw down.

hgmm.jpg
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited