Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default If you prioritize music...

I now the vast majority of you have to stay "connected" and receive/call loved ones and beyond. Therefore your priority is talking and music is 2nd.

But, if you prioritize "HIGH QUALITY MUSIC", and loud as you want it, then this is a relatively inexpensive formula.

First, the blue tooth SQ headphone amplifier with 10 band equalizer (clips on your helmet or straps).

music by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/182341401@N05/]

Then these headphones which come alive when driven with this amplifier.

music1 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/182341401@N05/]

This will blow your music mind!

Spyder Garage

Sorry, I prioritize the ride. There is no second place.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

The ride on the Spyder is always first priority (implied).
    This is about if you enjoy music while riding our beloved Spyders & Rykers.

Spyder Garage

I do enjoy my music when I ride, but I don't understand how these work. How would you use them with Sena 20s evo headset?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I do enjoy my music when I ride, but I don't understand how these work. How would you use them with Sena 20s evo headset?
    This system replaces Sena or any headset but does not have communication abilities.

I have tried a bunch of head sets and none of them have the sound quality, equalize options, or power from their internal amplifiers.

Your music goes into this dedicated headphone amplifier via Bluetooth from your phone. The helmet speakers are installed like any other headset helmet speaker. The output of the Bluetooth headphone amplifier connects to your helmet speakers.

Obviously not good for most. For me when I ride I just want to hear great sounding music. No headset even comes remotely close to this setup for music. But there is no mic.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If I need music, I just set my iPhone blue tooth to the free Pandora Ap through the speaks and ride until I need peace and quiet. Of course you can't be selective but you can jump ahead until some music you like comes up.

Spyder Garage

I enjoy music, but can't figure out how anyone can expect audiophile quality soubd with all of the road/wind/machine noise? My hearing is damaged enough and I find wearing foam earplugs is the only way to enjoy the ride and the music.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pidjones View Post
    I enjoy music, but can't figure out how anyone can expect audiophile quality soubd with all of the road/wind/machine noise? My hearing is damaged enough and I find wearing foam earplugs is the only way to enjoy the ride and the music.

Nobody expects an "audiophile" experience due to going 70mph. But, this is as close as you can get for under $200. I personally don't want plugs in my ear while riding.

I am simply offering another avenue (pun intended) for maximizing ones music experience while riding. Super, super deep bass. Clean highs. Customizable EQ.
    Enjoy the ride!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZCanAm View Post
    Nobody expects an "audiophile" experience due to going 70mph. But, this is as close as you can get for under $200. I personally don't want plugs in my ear while riding.

I am simply offering another avenue (pun intended) for maximizing ones music experience while riding. Super, super deep bass. Clean highs. Customizable EQ.
    Enjoy the ride!
    ..... unfortunately there are still some members who feel the need to " Trash " any idea they don't like / approve of simply based on Their personal preferences .... Personally I prefer my music through bike mounted speakers ( old school ). I feel they don't obscure other important sounds like screeching brakes from another vehicle that would be a warning noise ... or emergency sirens etc. ..... but Thanks for the info ..... Mike