Spyder Garage

Default Type C Handle Bars...

For those of you who are over six feet tall this might help.

Before I would be perfectly strait up in posture with bent arms. Felt weird. Now I am ever so slightly forward with a ever so slight bend in the arms (perfect for me). As a added bonus less wind on the helmet.

Here is a picture of the standard handle bar vs the type C handle bar. Made a big difference for me.

20210429_170117 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/182341401@N05/]

Spyder Garage

I can relate. My stock handlebars had me leaning backwards - not good. A forum member with a newer RT replaced his with a short reach bar and gave me his longer reach one. I'm not tall at 5-11, but I must have orangutan arms. Those had me leaning a bit too far forward for comfort, so I added Lamonster's 2" bar riser and VIOLA!, that did the job.
    A local Spyder club member bought a new RT and the bars were too far a reach for her, so I paid it forward by giving here my shorter reach stock bars. Now she's more comfy too.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZCanAm View Post
    For those of you who are over six feet tall this might help.

Before I would be perfectly strait up in posture with bent arms. Felt weird. Now I am ever so slightly forward with a ever so slight bend in the arms (perfect for me). As a added bonus less wind on the helmet.

Here is a picture of the standard handle bar vs the type C handle bar. Made a big difference for me.

20210429_170117 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/182341401@N05/]
    Which is which??
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Sorry. The one on top of the other is the long reach type "C" handle bar. With it being "shorter", you have to reach longer to grab it by about 2 inches.