Spyder Garage

Default Sophie Morgan - modified Ryker...by the dealer?

Hi everyone...I've been thinking about this and doing a lot of reading then came across this

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/ca/en...ie-morgan.html

I am sure it isn't cheap but anyone know if this means that we could possibly get this done through a dealer someplace else?
    thoughts?

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I think if you find the right place yes. Dealerships are owned by people and if that person is willing to do something special it will get done. Hats off to the ones that go the extra mile to help others. But I don't think all of them would do that. Hand brakes for Spyder have been around and are available as an aftermarket item. Same with wheel chair holders. You can see some post in the Enabled SpyderLovers area of the forum to see some idea's that are shared here.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 04-28-2021 at 06:22 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenny View Post
    Hi everyone...I've been thinking about this and doing a lot of reading then came across this

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/ca/en...ie-morgan.html

I am sure it isn't cheap but anyone know if this means that we could possibly get this done through a dealer someplace else?
    thoughts?
    Traxxion Dynamics specializes in modifications for Honda Goldwings. The owner, (Max McAllister) did this for a disabled Goldwing rider who wanted to convert a foot brake to a handbrake (left hand side, the Goldwing was a DCT, so it didn't have a clutch lever). Max is a great guy and may be interested in taking on a project like this.
    2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black