Spyder Garage

Default Nice ride today in norway.

Just a few hours and 200km ride today. Lovely country roads with lots of turns and amazing views. Had two other bikes for company. Will edit and set out a video of the ride on YouTube later.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the post. Please post the video when you get a chance.

I have heard of Hell Norway. How far away from there are you? Would be interesting to see some pictures from there.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Thanks for the post. Please post the video when you get a chance.

I have heard of Hell Norway. How far away from there are you? Would be interesting to see some pictures from there.
    Hahaha one way ticket to hell. Norway is actually really big. Takes two days to drive from south to north. Hell is in Trondheim area, about 6 to 7 hours from me. Its actually a quiet rural area. Best thing is the sign post when you enter saying your in Hell. The best ride is from Bergen to Oslo. The two biggest cities here in norway. It's about 600km between the two and can be done in a day crossing two mountains and fjords. I'm planning doing it in july. Even in july the highest point is around 2000m above sea level and snow capped mountains all year round. As you descend it gets more spring like and finally summer at the bottom. One passes through all the seasons of the year in a few hours. Highly recommend it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Canamandy View Post
    Hahaha one way ticket to hell. Norway is actually really big. Takes two days to drive from south to north. Hell is in Trondheim area, about 6 to 7 hours from me. Its actually a quiet rural area. Best thing is the sign post when you enter saying your in Hell. The best ride is from Bergen to Oslo. The two biggest cities here in norway. It's about 600km between the two and can be done in a day crossing two mountains and fjords. I'm planning doing it in july. Even in july the highest point is around 2000m above sea level and snow capped mountains all year round. As you descend it gets more spring like and finally summer at the bottom. One passes through all the seasons of the year in a few hours. Highly recommend it.
    I had an uncle who was there and he had the picture to show it. Your information is much better.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I have heard of Hell Norway.
    It finally happened. You've heard the expression "When Hell freezes over", well it has in Norway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Be sure to post a link when the video is done. This is one Yank that enjoys watching videos from Europe......
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Here's the link to the video on youtube. I'm afraid there are no mountains or fjords on this trip. It's just a view from my helmet on some country roads. I'll upload some trips in the summer when I cross mountains and see the views of norway later.
    https://youtu.be/48lS9sLfCYk

Spyder Garage

Great video. Good stuff.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Great video. Good stuff.
    Thanks dude I really appreciate your feedback.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for that vid Andy, I enjoyed it.... once I turned the music down. Not that I disliked the music per se, it's just that when watching vids of cars/bikes/trucks/light aircraft etc doing things, I REALLY like to hear what their engines are doing, and I find music that drowns that out is extremely distracting, even if it's stuff I'd normally like! . But aside from that, it was an interesting vid - too hilly for Denmark, but not quite what us Ozzies on the other side of the World sorta expect from a Scandinavian Country either. Interesting
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!